Congratulations to Worldprofit’s NEW Silver Member, Gary Dalee.
Gary, welcome to our home business training program. And, welcome to our family of amazing entrepreneurs!
The Monitor who helped with this fantastic upgrade was William Buck. Great work!
Sandi Hunter’s Tips To Help Members Make Sales & Profits
5 Member Resources you don’t want to miss!
5 Resources you do NOT want to miss!
Your Member area is packed with tools, resources, and software to help you build your online business – no matter what program(s) you are promoting.
We want to point out a few IMPORTANT sections of your member area you do NOT want to miss.
1. The Bootcamp Training lessons. Once logged in scroll down the page to see what you need to do to progress through the lessons.
The lessons keep you on track and FOCUSED on what you need to do consistently to earn online.
All LIVE training programs are recorded and posted to the TRAINING section located on TOP Menu.
2. The MONEY MAKERS section. There we post opportunities, tools, resources, money-making products and more to help you earn commissions anywhere from 20 – 100%. Once logged in, on the LEFT menu click on MONEY MAKERS to see your options.
3. The Advertising/Traffic section. This section is a gold mine filled with advertising resources so you can easily promote any and all your business opportunities, access free traffic, free advertising and more. Worldprofit Members get EXCLUSIVE access to our juggernaut of advertising resources – so take advantage.
Once logged in, on the LEFT menu click on ADVERTISING/TRAFFIC to see your options.
4. Your Commission Report. Want to know how much money you have made? When and how you get paid and on which services? What about how to earn bonuses up to $1,000? Once logged in, on the LEFT menu click on SALES and COMMISSION.
5. Support and Help. We are here 7 days a week, 365 days a week to support and help you. If you have questions, or need direction, simply submit a Support Request Form. Once logged in, on the LEFT menu click on ACCOUNT OR TECH SUPPORT to see how to get help as required.